Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Momentum Work View’s on Ecommerce landscape
- Overview of Indonesia
- Opportunities and risks for Ecommerce players
- Current population and geography aspect
- Current economy & cultural aspect
- Overview of Indonesian Ecommerce
- Market growth & distribution of sales
- Indonesia Ecommerce development 2009-2019
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Ecommerce ecosystem and competition
- Unconventional players & cross border ecommerce
- B2C market landscape
- B2B market landscape
- Logistic: supply chain, gateway development, 3PL players
- Payment options & preference
- Regulatory environment: negative investment list & import regulation
- Ecommerce enablers & relevant social media platform
- Exhibit: VC funding in Indonesia Ecommerce
- VCs funding option
- Major risks: Political and regulatory
- Exhibit: Getting product into Indonesia
- Major risks: Operational
- Major risks: Currency
- MW Insights
- Ecommerce in Indonesia is still in its early stages, representing less than 2% of total retail
- Despite entry of giants through proxies, the marketshare landscape is far from settled
- Supporting infrastructure has been fast improving since 2016, accelerating overall ecommerce development
- Untapped opportunities in cross border as well as the ecommerce ecosystem
- Political and currency related risks are the main issues players and investors need to pay close attention to
You can buy the full report to find more detailed analyses and unique insights.
- What is the current volume of cross border into Indonesia and why it is far from saturation?
- What are the regulations and infrastructure developments cross border players need to bear in mind?
- Who are the clearance agents leading ecommerce players use, and what is the customs clearance process?
- What exact challenge does Indonesia’s archipelagic geography present to ecommerce logistics?
- What are the key strengths and weaknesses of major 3PLs?
- What is the reasonable cost to send parcels into different parts of the country?
- When did the major funding events happen, and how has the round sizes evolved?
- Who are the major investors active in investing in ecommerce in Indonesia?
- Which camps and alliances do the major players and investors form?