Momentum Works is expanding. We are looking for a full time content writer/editor to help better turn our community’s collective insights into well-structured, fresh and engaging articles.
You will get access to the best minds and most cutting edge insights about tech and the new economy in Southeast Asia, Latin America and the emerging markets in general.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (No cover letter please)
- Gather insights on business models, investments and trends in tech and new economy in emerging markets with a particular focus on Southeast Asia & Latin America;
- Engage key stakeholders and coordinate with insights, community, academy and venture teams to export their experience through the content platforms;
- Provide analysis and write insightful content for Momentum Works;
- Edit the (raw) writing of team members from other areas of the business.
- Structured, critical thinker and comfortable with data (qualitative and quantitative);
- Passionate about new business models, technology, investment
- Confident to communicate with all levels of stakeholders, including external partners and clients
- Hungry to challenge status quo, and push boundaries to make a lasting impact
- Tenacious and creative in finding solutions to unique startup problems
- Flexible & adaptable to ever changing situations (we are a startup!)
- Able to articulate ideas and opinions clearly through writing (and passionate about it)
- Good sense of humour
About Momentum Works
Momentum Works is a Singapore-headquartered venture outfit that builds, scales and manages tech ventures across the emerging world. We combine strategic understanding, real execution experience, and a great community to make things happen. In addition to building ventures, we work with a network of partners to consult on strategy, venture financing and other areas of operations.
Read our thoughts on The Low Down: https://thelowdown.momentum.asia/