The Impulso Podcast is hosted by us at Momentum Works, twice a week, every week. Tune in to hear our in-house experts, community and guests unpack the latest trends, undercurrents and lessons in tech across borders. We explore topics like innovation, ecommerce, digital financial services, venture investment, and the broader digital economy. In addition to covering our home base of Southeast Asia and advanced global markets like the US, we also draw extensive lessons from tech companies in China.
This is the latest of our in-depth series, which is out every Wednesday at 8am (GMT+8). The episode covers:
- Why bubble tea, Southeast Asia’s favourite drink that has taken the region by storm, has become an absolute sensation;
- The inside scoop on the viral report collaboration with Qlub, titled “Bubble Tea – The Business Behind SEA’s Favourite Drink”;
- Which malls in Singapore have the most loyal customers?
- What is a moat, and how have bubble tea brands built one?
- How lucrative is owning a bubble tea business, really?
- The strategies used by successful bubble tea brands to build their competitive advantage and create a stronghold in the market, ensuring their lasting success, even in the face of fierce competition.
You can listen to the podcast here (or find it on any podcast streaming service of your choosing by searching for “The Impulso Podcast”):