The Impulso Podcast is hosted by us at Momentum Works, twice a week, every week. Tune in to hear our in-house experts, community and guests unpack the latest trends, undercurrents and lessons in tech across borders. We explore topics like innovation, ecommerce, digital financial services, venture investment, and the broader digital economy. In addition to covering our home base of Southeast Asia and advanced global markets like the US, we also draw extensive lessons from tech companies in China.
Some of the points covered in this in-depth episode on food delivery:
- Learn how Zomato became profitable, and what the different paths to profitability are for food delivery platforms;
- How does Meituan keep its ice cream cold and delivery times low?
- What has happened since Momentum Works’ last food delivery report which came out in January of 2023?
- How low exactly are delivery fees across borders?
- Do some platforms not care about profitability? If they do, learn how they can get there faster;
- What is Shopee Food, and was Amazon Food a fever dream?
You can listen to this episode below, or search for The Impulso Podcasts on whichever platform you choose to listen: