With a US$73 billion lending gap, Indonesia is the next opportunity for FinTech development after China. However, most people are unsure of how to do it right. Entry barriers may seem high, especially with the new regulations and political climate, and what real customers are actually looking for in the market.
To resolve your problems, Momentum Works is bringing an entourage of Indonesian experts to China • Indonesia FinTech Summit, held in Shanghai on 26 June 2019. Everything you need to know about Indonesia’s FinTech industry, today, and beyond, can be found here.
To be successful in any business, you must first understand and respect the regulations. With this event, come and hear from the experts, have your questions answered, and find opportunities to talk to the local practitioners 1-1.
You can register at http://fintechsummit.eventbrite.sg or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
— — — — — — — — — —
As a welcome gift, we will also provide the two in-depth industry reports to the attendees.
- MW Indonesian FinTech Report (worth US$2499)
- Exclusive Indonesian AFTECH Customer Report
Highlights of the report:
- Indonesia’s fintech industry is very competitive but the potential is still highly unrealised
- P2P lending and payments are the leading verticals comprising 69% of the Fintech landscape
- High unbanked population (51%) and a large number of underserved SMEs are credit constrained; finance gap of $77.2 billion serves as a potential for fintech to step in
- Investments and consolidations expected to happen in the highly fragmented market
- Investors and startups need to account for moderate to high risks due to volatile and increasingly strict regulatory environment as well as weakened Rupiah
- Renewed confidence in the Indonesian economy and credit needs after the Jokowi re-election
- Executive Summary
- Opportunities & Risks
- Macro Overview of Indonesia
- Indonesia Fintech Landscape and Major Players
- Infrastructure and Payment Ecosystem
- VC and MNCs’ Investments Activities in the Sector
- Regulatory, Politics, Macroeconomics Risks and Other Local Factors
- Appendix: List of Licensed Operators in e-Money, Payment Gateway, P2P
You can get the full report to find more detailed analyses and unique insights after attending the Fintech Summit.