The Impulso Podcast is hosted by us at Momentum Works, twice a week, every week. Tune in to hear our in-house experts, community and guests unpack the latest trends, undercurrents and lessons in tech across borders. We explore topics like innovation, ecommerce, digital financial services, venture investment, and the broader digital economy. In addition to covering our home base of Southeast Asia and advanced global markets like the US, we also draw extensive lessons from tech companies in China.
This is the latest of our in-depth series, which is published every Wednesday at 8am (GMT+8). This episode dives into Temu’s infamous culture and inner workings. We answer questions such as:
- What motivates employees to work relentlessly?
- How did Temu acquire such a diligent workforce?
- What sets apart Temu’s culture, and how is the organisation structured?
- The horseracing analogy; how does Temu foster healthy (or unhealthy) competition?
- What is the 3-3 method, and how does it take shape?
- Would these techniques work across the globe?
You can listen to the podcast here by clicking on the play button below, or search for The Impulso Podcast on whichever platform you prefer to listen on. Don’t forget to subscribe for our weekly episodes!