3 million new users added in Indonesia’s digital banking scene in 2020.
We recently launched our Rise of Digital Banks in Indonesia Report and we’ll be bringing you an exclusive briefing and discussion event on the 23rd of April 2021, 3-4PM SGT.
We will share our thoughts and opinions on criteria for success and failures, what’s next for the industry (digital banks and otherwise), SEA tech giants in this space, and what we can all learn from players in Indonesia.
We also hope to cover more on:
- What is a digital bank? How different is it from online banking?
- How has the industry grown? Where is the room for growth?
- How big is the user pool and what is their demographic?
- Who are the key players to watch?
- What consumers look for and how are key players performing?
Check out our article on on the key highlights of the report and secure your spot at the briefing by registering through the Eventbrite link below:
Date: 23rd April 2021
Time: 3-4pm SGT
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/rise-of-digital-banks-in-indonesia-tickets-150678372067
To get a copy of the report, or if you have any questions – reach out to us at [email protected]
See you there!