Since we posted our last recruitment announcement on TLD, we’ve managed to fill two out of five positions. And I have been inundated by my colleagues (and our friends) about additional hiring requests.
The following, within our tech team, are the most urgent. Candidates who have a good sense of humour please email us email@example.com – recommendations also welcome!
Senior Backend Developer
We are looking for a Senior backend developer who can:
- Solve the many challenges of a growing company
- Lead the tech team as it scales
Responsible for the development of an e-Commerce B2B procurement platform from scratch. Setting up and managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Web Development Experience of more than 4 years
- Expert in implementing and maintaining wordpress based websites and custom build websites.
- Hands on experience with integrating systems with external systems Web Services/APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
To develop effective user interfaces on the website. The successful candidate will work closely with our web development and software design teams to update the website and internal web tools to make them more efficient. The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
- Web Development Experience of more than 2 years
- Hands on experience working with wordpress based websites and custom build websites.
- Experience working with front end web technologies HTML, CSS, UX design, UI design, Multimedia Content Development and etc
- Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that website renders well across multiple devices
- Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well