Low Level Barbarians, co-hosted by Alex Le, Dave Chang, Jianggan Li and Andrew Gananantham, is a show that covers discussion and debate around trending topics from Asia on Asia. Topics can range widely from technology, startups, VC, investing, society, economics, and more. You can view summaries of Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6, Episode 7, Episode 8, Episode 9, Episode 10 and Special Episode.
In this episode, we discuss (and sometimes debate) about:
- Why does the world care about Ukraine?
- Lazada stalls an IPO spinout.
- What are the implications for Alibaba, the future of Lazada, and competition in the e-commerce space here in Southeast Asia?
- Shopee is exiting France before barely settling in
- Siam Commercial Bank is creating waves in the Fintech ecosystem with their latest investment in Akulaku.
Tune in to Episode 11 with the Low Level Barbarians to find out more.
Thanks for reading The Low Down (TLD), the blog by the team at Momentum Works. Got a different perspective or have a burning opinion to share? Let us know at [email protected].