Interestingly, we have thus received a lot of questions from startups and corporates about effective marketing and growth strategies and “what they can do better to scale their business”.
So, we are bringing some fresh perspectives through ‘In Focus: Marketing and growth strategies: Beyond Google and Facebook’ happening this Friday, 27 May between 3-4pm SGT.
In this one hour conversation, will cover the following topics which will benefit both tech and large corporates looking for growth
- Video marketing – Live streaming and short videos are a new concept popularized by TikTok, but how can you leverage it?
- Metaverse – Should we jump on the bandwagon? Is it worth your money?
- Facebook and Google – Yes, they are a powerful tool and a lot of money is spent on these. But how can you do it effectively?
- Product and customer experience is still the best marketing tool – How important is word of mouth for consumer decision making? How did companies like Nubank and Zoom build their brand?
- Good old email marketing -.Might sound old but it’s one of the most effective tools if you do it properly
- Special case study – How did this fintech company acquire more than 100 million customers in a short span of 4 years?
- Q&A – Answering your burning questions from the floor
Register your free spot here – https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/in-focus-marketing-and-growth-beyond-google-and-facebook-tickets-336926876357
If you have any questions about marketing and growth strategies that you would like us to address during the talk, feel free to email them to us at [email protected].
Momentum Academy has done some interesting workshops, immersive simulations and talks to improve organizations’ culture and management in the past. You can check out our previous works here.